Crédit Agricole S.A.
Listed in December 2001, Crédit Agricole S.A. is organised in order to represent all of the Group’s business lines and components. It manages and consolidates its specialised subsidiaries serving the Regional Banks (in which it owns a 25% stake) and its banking networks in France and abroad.
Within the Crédit Agricole Group, Crédit Agricole S.A. has three main missions:
- Central body: it ensures the cohesion and smooth-running of the network, and represents the Group with respect to the banking authorities
- Entity in charge of the Group coherent strategic development: it works with its specialist subsidiaries to co-ordinate the various business lines’ strategies in France and abroad
- Central bank: it ensures the Group financial unity
Its activities are organised into fourth business lines:
- Retail banking in France and abroad: 25% stake in the Regional Banks (except the Corsican bank), LCL, Gruppo Cariparma Crédit Agricole, Crédit Agricole Bank Polska S.A., Crédit du Maroc, Crédit Agricole Egypt ;
- Savings management
- Specialised financial services
- Corporate and investment banking