With our strong international presence, we pay very close attention to health and safety. Crédit Agricole endeavours in particular to apply national health and safety standards at its offices around the world.
WORK-RELATED STRESS: RAISING AWARENESS AND PLANS OF ACTION
Since 2009, the Group has developed a policy for preventing work-related stress based on three main pillars:
- Raising awareness and training employees
- Providing psychological support platforms
- Roll-out of plans of action at subsidiaries (e.g. Be Zen at CACEIS)
“CRÉDIT AGRICOLE SA-PLANIS”: SAFETY IN FOREIGN TRAVEL
In collaboration with security specialist Crisis Consulting, Crédit Agricole S.A. has created a website on international risk prevention, Casa-Planis.
Its aims are:
- to inform our ex-pat employees working in risky countries of the health and safety situation;
- to locate our employees in the event of a major crisis.
A call centre can be contacted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in the event of a crisis requiring intervention.