A first successful year for the Solidarity banker programme2019/05/16
Credit Agricole Srbija (CAS)
Crédit Agricole Serbia has been present in Serbia since 2005. The bank is developing on targeted activities and select customer segments (mainly agri-agro) in a very competitive market.
With 876 employees servicing 268,000 customers, CA Serbia is the 1
stbank in car loan financing, 2 ndin agri-business financing, and one of the leaders in housing loans.
- Be among the 10 best banks in Serbia
- Grow market share in target segments by broadening its digital banking offering and developing a high-performance CRM tool
- Become the reference bank in targeted markets by attracting high added value customers
- Increase internal efficiency and improve the customer experience while maintaining strong and effective risk management systems,
- Capitalize on strong, Agri-Agro positions, through synergy with Group expertise to assert leadership
MTP “Energy 2020”
Crédit Agricole Serbia’s medium-term strategic plan "Energy 2020" is the result of an association between Crédit Agricole Group's 100-year-old banking experience and best practices developed on the local market. The main objective is to enable secure and selected development and growth, through a highly competitive approach.
This strategy is based on three fundamental priorities:
- Sustainable and organic growth, in select segments, supported by team expertise and the digitalization process;
- A simpler and more modern bank, in order to facilitate customers' daily lives, driven by excellence in relationships;
- Improved productivity and profitability via a multi-channel approach.
- Company name : Crédit Agricole Banka Srbija Akcionarsko Drustvo Novi Sad
- Shareholder at 01/04/2018 (Source Orion database): Crédit Agricole S.A. : 100%
- Crédit Agricole Srbija's organizational chart (January 2019)
Crédit Agricole Serbia management
- Carlos De Cordoue - President of the Executive Board
- Stanislas Ribes - Head of BPI Supervision & Control
- Philippe Leonnard - Supervision Head, Serbia
Key economic indicators
Population (in millions)
Population growth rate
Nominal GDP (in USD billions)
Real GDP growth, annual
Nominal GDP growth
GDP per inhabitant, current USD
Household savings rate
source : ECO / Crédit Agricole S.A (Data at end 2017)