• Text Size
  • Contrast
  • 2012/07/20
  • 3 min
  • 0

Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank and CITIC Securities Company Limited and CITIC Securities International Company Limited are pleased to jointly announce the completion of the sale and purchase of a 19.9% interest in CLSA

Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CIB”) and CITIC Securities Company Limited (“CITICS”) and CITIC Securities International Company Limited (“CITICS International”) are pleased to jointly announce the completion of the sale and purchase of a 19.9% interest in CLSA by CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CIB to CITICS International and the granting irrevocably of a put option to CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CIB for CITICS International to acquire the remaining 80.1% interest in CLSA.

Download the press release

Follow info