A first successful year for the Solidarity banker programme2019/05/16
- 3 min
Medium-Term Plan - Crédit Agricole 2016
Grow and deliver strong, recurring earnings
Crédit Agricole Group presents its Medium Term Plan for 2014-2016 that relies on solid fundamentals with:
• 2016 expected net income Group share >€6.5 bn for Crédit Agricole Group
• 2016 expected net income Group share >€4 bn for Crédit Agricole S.A.
Medium Term Plan core focus on retail banking and savings management & insurance business lines prioritizing organic growth
Further reinforced solvency in 2016 with CET1 Basel 3 fully loaded ratios of:
• 14.0% for Crédit Agricole Group
• >10.5% for Crédit Agricole S.A.
Dividend: as of 2015, assumption of a 50% dividend pay-out with 50% payment in cash
Crédit Agricole 2016: Four strategic pillars:
- Innovate and transform the Group's retail banking business to better serve its customers and strengthen its leadership in France
- Undertake a transformation tailored to each branch network to meet new customer expectations, in line with the specific features of its banks and customer groups.
- Step up revenue synergies across the Group
- Broaden synergies, mainly through bancassurance but also between Specialised financial services and the Group's retail banks; strengthen positions in areas of excellence.
- Achieve focused growth in Europe
- Step up organic growth in Italy, the Group's second domestic market, accelerate growth in Savings management and Insurance as well as asset management and pursue a focused strategy for other businesses.
- Invest in human resources, strengthen Group efficiency and mitigate risks
- Implement an ambitious €3.7 billion investment plan, invest in human resources, complete IT convergence and continue to reduce costs whilst maintaining a strict risk control policy.