The purpose of the Crédit Agricole S.A. Consultative Committee is to help the company communicate as effectively as possible with its individual shareholders
(Hauts de France)
(Loire Atlantique )
Meetings and tasks
The purpose of the Crédit Agricole S.A. Consultative Committee is to help the company communicate as effectively as possible with its individual shareholders.
The Consultative Committee gives feedback and meets 2 or 3 times a year, face-to-face, to:
- to give an opinion, to make proposals on ours individuals shareholders presentations, events and communication messages to the individual shareholders: including Integrated Report, the Guide of individual shareholders, the Internet section «Individual shareholders», the monthly enews of the Shareholders' Club, remarks on the programme of meetings, conferences and visits proposed by the Shareholders' Club. As a general rule, it provides feedback on all types of information aimed at individual shareholders;
- to participate in the preparation of the General Meeting: an explanation in the preamble of the resolutions submitted to the shareholders for voting, comments on the objectives and implications of these resolutions, and reviews the voting procedures;
- present and discuss our Medium-Term Plan, our business lines or other topics related to our Group’s activity.
The Consultative Committee is also consulted each quarter, by webconference, on the publication of our results.
Meeting for year 2022
- April 8th, 2022, during a plenary meeting on the Evergreen campus, Stéphane Priami, Deputy-CEO in charge of the Specialized Financial Services Division, and CEO of CA Consumer Finance, made a presentation to the Consultative Committee on the activity of the SFS division, emphasizing the activity of CA CF in personal finance. By his side, Richard Bouligny, Head of International Automotive Partnerships, detailed the entity’s automotive strategy and its ambitions in Long Term Rental under the agreement made with Stellantis at the end of 2021. During this meeting, Arnaud Gillet, Legal expert at Crédit Agricole S.A., also presented and explained to the Liaison Committee the resolutions that will be submitted to the vote of the shareholders at our next General Meeting to be held on the 24th May 2022.
Meetings for year 2021
- December 3rd, 2021, Marie-Isabelle Marcellesi, Head of financial communications at Crédit Agricole Assurances and Clément Michaud, Chief financial officer met with the shareholder liaison committee at CAA’s headquarters to present the company’s activity and strategy as well as its geographic and competitive positioning. Many questions were addressed including CAA’s development strategy in banking insurance. This meeting was also an opportunity for Clotilde L’Angevin, Head of financial communications at Crédit Agricole SA, to present third quarter results and to answer the Committee’s questions regarding the Group’s strategy in particular with regard to the energy transition.
- March 26, 2021, in video-conferencing, Jacques Ripoll, Chief Executif Officer of CACIB and Deputy General Manager, Head of Major Clients, presented to the members of the Liaison Committee, the Large Costumers activity and detailed the characteristics of this business, the main lines of the MTP, our geographical and competitive positioning. Several questions were addressed on Cacib’s strategy, CSR, etc. The resolutions that will be put to a vote by shareholders at our next Annual General Meeting on 12 May 2021 have been presented and explained by Arnaud Gillet, Crédit Agricole S.A.’s legal expert. The Annual General Meeting will be held without the physical presence of its shareholders.