A first successful year for the Solidarity banker programme2019/05/16
- 3 min
London, January 27th 2010 - Yves Perrier, CEO of Amundi, today announced the new corporate governance, which covers four main areas:
- Investment Solutions for Retail Network which will provide the networks of the Crédit Agricole and Société Générale groups and other partner networks with:
> a high-performance range of investment products and solutions, tailored to the specific needs of each network's customer base,
> sales and marketing support.
- Institutional Investments which will provide its institutional clients and distributors with all Amundi's extensive expertise (Fixed Income, Equities, Absolute Return, Investment Solutions, etc.), backed up by sales coverage of all countries and quality customer service.
- Support and Business Development functions (Information Systems, Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Development and Communication), which will support the businesses' development strategies and provide effective reporting for individual and institutional customers.
- Management Support, Control and Regulatory Supervision (Finance, Risk Management, Legal, Audit) which will ensure effective risk control and rigorous oversight of company management.
The missions of the Executive Committee, chaired by Yves Perrier, will be to define the group's strategy, management and sales policy, and monitor implementation. The committee members are:
- Xavier Barrois, Head of Information Systems and Operations
- Laurent Bertiau, Deputy Head of the Institutional Investment Division in charge of Marketing and Development
- Pascal Blanqué, Head of the Institutional Investment Division, Chief Investment Officer Group
- Patricia Bouchard, Chief Financial Officer
- Bernard Carayon, Head of Finance, Risk and Audit
- Jean-François Choiseau, Head of Human Resources
- Bruno Crastes, Deputy Head of the Institutional Investment Division. In charge of supervising Global Fixed Income, Absolute Return, and Equities
- Fathi Jerfel, Head of the Investment Solutions for Retail Network Division
- Jean-Paul Mazoyer, Chief Operating Officer
- André Pasquié, Deputy Head of the Investment Solutions for Retail Network Division
- Alain Pitous, Deputy Head of the Investment Solutions for Retail Network Division, Deputy Chief Investment Officer and CEO of S2G