View articleDossier of the week
Caregivers : a glimmer of hope ?2019/11/06
- 3 min
Paris, 20th April 2010 - Amundi ETF continues its development strategy and today lists another 15 ETFs on Borsa Italiana, 12 of which are unprecedented on the Italian market. This third series of listings increases the total number of Amundi ETF products available in Italy to 45.
Italian investors can now benefit from an innovative and competitive offer which includes:
- 2 unprecedented equity ETFs on Borsa Italiana providing investors with European and global exposures without interfering with their Euro zone investments.
- 1 emerging country ETF offering investors exposure to the largest stocks in the Brazilian market through a single transaction.
- 2 fixed income ETFs - the first provides protection against the risk of inflation and the second offers exposure to around 40 corporate bonds selected according to the criteria of liquidity and a credit rating higher or equal to BBB- (S&P).
- 6 unprecedented short fixed-income ETFs offering investors a daily inverse exposure to the eurozone government bond market to take advantage of a potential rise in interest rates.
These six products replicate a series of Short EuroMTS Euro zone Government Broad indices of all maturities and buckets of maturities ranging from 1 to 15 years, enabling investors to take positions on all or part of the Euro zone interest rate curve.
Launched in France in mid-January, this product range has experienced great success with both French and European institutional clients and has raised some 200 million Euros in just a few weeks.
- 4 unprecedented commodity ETFs aimed at investors seeking exposure to the main commodity segments (agriculture, precious or industrial metals, energy, etc.) in a simple form and within a regulated UCITS III framework.
Commodity ETFs seek to replicate a basket of commodities as closely as possible, without the inconvenience of physical purchases or forwards contracts.
Considered as an alternative investment and historically uncorrelated to traditional asset classes, commodities constitute an excellent portfolio diversification tool. With underlying prices sustained by strong and consistent demand from emerging countries, they benefit from long-term growth prospects.
These products are managed through synthetic replication and benefit from the high quality ratings of the Crédit Agricole (Equity & Commodity ETFs) and Société Générale (Fixed Income ETFs) Groups.
The Amundi ETF range is distributed by dedicated sales teams at Amundi and CA Cheuvreux.
Further information about Amundi ETF can be found on the amundietf.com website.