- 3 min
Paris, 31 March 2010
Sofinco and Finaref, subsidiaries of Crédit Agricole S.A., will merge on 1 April 2010 to form Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, the new leader in consumer credit in France and Europe.
In connection with the merger, Philippe Dumont, Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance's CEO, has made the following appointments, effective 1 April 2010.
The members of the new Executive Committee of Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance are:
- Yves Arnaudo, Head of Human Resources.
- Alain Breuils, Deputy CEO, International Business.
- Christophe Grave, Advisor to the CEO.
- Bernard Noël, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Deputy CEO.
- César Paiva, Deputy CEO, Direct Marketing, Automotive, Home Equipment and Banking ─ France.
- Guiral de Raffin, Deputy CEO, Credit and General Affairs.
- Sylvie Robin Romet, Deputy CEO, Partnerships, Brokerage and Insurance ─ France.