View articleDossier of the week
Carbon offsets: real progress for the environment – or window-dressing?2020/07/08
- 3 min
New access to research on 700 listed European companies: CA Cheuvreux unveils its iPad Research App
Crédit Agricole Cheuvreux launches its iPad Research App, at its Pan-Europe Forum in London which brings together 150 European listed companies and 500 institutional investors from around the world.
This new iPad app provides direct access to:
- CA Cheuvreux 's Selected List
- research on the 700 European stocks covered by CA Cheuvreux, including financial data
- its Economy & Strategy and SRI research
- all information on CA Cheuvreux's Corporate Access services, including the schedule of forthcoming events.
In addition, this iPad app uniquely offers:
- offline access to any previously read research
- instant notification of new publications
- briefcase functionality to permanently store content offline.
"This innovation is both a necessary step and a direct response to the needs of our clients", said Luca Solca, Global Head of European Research at CA Cheuvreux. "It confirms our commitment to providing them with the best service and the most relevant information in order to adopt the best strategy for their needs."
Subscribers of CA Cheuvreux research can download the CA Cheuvreux Research App for free via the App store at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheuvreux
They can use their current internet username to access to the app.