Point of view Nicole Notat on raison d’être
Chair of the Vigeo Eiris environmental, social and governance (ESG) ratings agency and co-author of the “Entreprise, objet d’intérêt collectif” report on the collective-interest role of businesses commissioned by the French Economy Minister Bruno LE MAIRE.2019/10/18
Working every day in the interest of our customers and society
Crédit Agricole’s end purpose is to be a trusted partner to all its customers:
- Its solid position and the diversity of its expertise enable CA to offer all its customers ongoing support on a daily basis and for their projects in life, in particular by helping them to guard against uncertainties and to plan for the long term.
- CA is committed to seeking out and protecting its customers interests in all it does. It advises them with transparency, loyalty and pedagogy.
It places human responsibility at the heart of its model: it is committed to helping all its customers benefit from the best technological practices, while guaranteeing
them access to competent, available local teams that can ensure all aspects of the customer Relationship.
Proud of its cooperative and mutualist identity and drawing on a governance representing its customers, Crédit Agricole::
- Supporting the economy, entrepreneurship and innovation in France and abroad: it is naturally committed to supporting its régions.
- It takes intentional action in societal and environment fields by supporting progress and transformations.
- It serves everyone: from the most modest to the wealthiest households, from local professionals to large international companies..
This is how Crédit Agricole demonstrates its usefulness and availability to its customers, and the commitment of its 141,000 employees to excellence in customer relations
Watch a video on our Reason for Being