View articleDossier of the week
Carbon offsets: real progress for the environment – or window-dressing?2020/07/08
Core business lines
1. Retail banking
- Accelerate the pace of customer capture to support our leadership over the long-term, with three main ways of capturing individual customers: digital products and services, young customers and home loans.
- Continue with cross-selling to our customers, in synergy with the specialised business lines, strengthening our position in consumer finance and further increasing cross-selling of property & casualty, death & disability and creditor insurance products.
- Complete the digital transformation while controlling the cost base.
2. Savings Management and Insurance
- Stronger revenue synergies between divisional entities and between the division and the rest of Group.
- Investment in the growth of our business lines, including finding value-creating acquisitions, primarily in asset management and to a lesser extent in private banking.
- A driving role in increasing the revenue of the Group and Crédit Agricole S.A.
3. Specialised financial services
- A selective return to growth following several years subject to severe constraints, with further anchoring to the Group’s retail banksand selective, profitable growth in own activities.
- Acceleration of our digital transformation in order to improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Adapting the model to capital and liquidity constraints.
4. Large Customers
- A CIB arm serving the Group, in particular supporting the development of the Regional Banks and Cariparma, particularly in the mid-corp segment.Une BFI au service du Groupe, avec notamment l’accompagnement du développement des Caisses régionales et de Cariparma, en particulier sur la clientèle des ETI
- A CIB arm serving the Group, in particular supporting the development of the Regional Banks and Cariparma, particularly in the mid-corp segment.
- A coherent Crédit Agricole CIB-CACEIOS entity bringing synergies on both a commercial and operational level.
Desire to maintain a CIB arm with a cautious risk profile.
Strengthen intragroup revenue synergies