View articleDossier of the week
Hydrogen, a sound choice for the energy transition2020/03/26
Our Group exercises its expertise in retail banking and specialised businesses such as corporate and investment banking, insurance, asset management, and specialised financial businesses, among them consumer credit, leasing and factoring.
To each of these businesses and subsidiaries corresponds a particular area of purchasing coordinated by a purchasing strategy and common guidelines applying across the Group, implemented by the Crédit Agricole S.A. Group Purchasing Department.
The organisation of Crédit Agricole Group purchasing
- The Crédit Agricole S.A. Group Purchasing Department
- The Crédit Agricole S.A. Group referencing policy
- The purchasing process
The responsible purchasing policy
- Ensure responsible behaviour in the purchasing process
- An approach to products and the provision of services that is more respectful of the environment, social issues, human rights and ethics
- An internal mediator in the event of disputes
The Responsible Purchasing policy in detail
Responsible Purchasing Charter