• Text Size
  • Contrast
  • 2016/11/17
  • 0

CASA Group news / Crédit Agricole Assurances acquires holding in Atlandes

Crédit Agricole Assurances acquires holding in Atlandes Through this transaction, Crédit Agricole Assurances and AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets acquired 42% of Atlandes, the operator of the A63 motorway in Southwest France. The remaining 58% of its capital is held by other minority infrastructure investors. The A63 is a 104-km motorway running from Bordeaux to the Spanish border in Southwest France. With 80% of lorries using the A63 across borders, it's a strategic trunk road linking Iberia to the rest of Europe.

60seconds.jpg

Follow info