JeSuisEntrepreneur.fr, a new platform for all business creators
To support entrepreneurs in the earliest stages of their projects, Crédit Agricole and La Fabrique by CA are launching JeSuisEntrepreneur.fr, an entirely free platform and the only one of its kind in the banking world. While capitalising on the audience of the original site*, the new platform has been comprehensively redesigned to guide individuals in devising and creating projects.
The business creation market in France is particularly dynamic, having reached a record level in 2018 with nearly 700,000 business starts.
For Crédit Agricole, a leader in the small business market with a 25% share, JeSuisEntrepreneur.fr is a way of stepping up its acquisition of new customers by reasserting its aim to be of use to everyone.
The platform contains a range of services that help entrepreneurs to complete their projects:
- step-by-step support in the creation of business plans,
- an assessment of their market and assistance in identifying the optimum business site,
- an evaluation of financial projections (confidence rating on the basis of tax file analysis),
- the identification of financing and regional/national aid,
- the identification and filing of their articles of association to start up their business.
The Centre Est, Centre Ouest and Provence Côte d’Azur Regional Banks piloted the development of the platform. Thus far, 30 Regional banks have decided to launch the platform and nearly 3,000 business creators have already signed up.
Unique in the banking sector, the platform will be gradually enriched with new services (including tools for management, estimates/invoices, customer databases and accounting) and be extended to other customers (the independent professions, including healthcare professionals).
JeSuisEntrepreneur.fr was designed in collaboration with the small business market of Crédit Agricole S.A. and La Fabrique by CA, the start-up studio of Crédit Agricole.
*The original JeSuisEntrepreneur.fr site was created in 2010. The primary goal was to create an information site for business creators to help them develop their business project.
About La Fabrique by CA
La Fabrique by CA is the start-up studio of the Crédit Agricole Group, a system of innovation that serves to drive innovation, listen to customers and devise proposals that enhance the Group’s products and services.
In addition to JeSuisEntrepreneur.fr, two other service platforms were launched in 2019:
- Online Wealth Trajectories, an introductory platform to wealth management encouraging people to meet with a wealth advisor at a branch: https://www.trajectoires-patrimoine.fr/
- Yapla, a payment and management web platform targeting organisations: https://www.yapla.fr/fr/
A fourth platform will be launched at the end of the year: Crédit Agricole Lending Services, a loan syndication platform.
Click here to read the 60 Seconds feature article on La Fabrique by CA.