View articleDossier of the week
Caregivers : a glimmer of hope ?2019/11/06
- 3 min
Paris, 4 March 2008 ─ Crédit Agricole Immobilier advised Predica on its investment in the real estate mutual fund (OPCI) set up to hold the portfolio of 250 commercial properties owned by the Casino Group.
Among the properties sold by Crédit Agricole Immobilier on behalf of its principals were:
• the “Opéra Gramont” building, owned by Predica and sold to Santander Real Estate,
• a residential property located in the 15th district of Paris, also owned by Predica and sold to a fund managed by ING REIM,
• a portfolio of three assets in Pantin, Bondy, and Fontenay-le-Fleury owned by a Crédit Agricole Group real estate investment company, sold to PAREF,
• the “Le Ponant” building in the 15th district of Paris, and two other properties owned by Predica (one on Avenue Général Leclerc, the other on Rue Yves Kermen in Boulogne), sold to SPIF.
Furthermore, to develop the company, Christine Augé, Head of Acquisitions and Asset Management, recently hired two new members of staff:
• Thierry Bonnefond (formerly at Axa REIM) as Head of Aquisitions and Disposals,
• Gauthier Toulemonde (formerly at CDC Ixis) as Head of Asset Management.