CREDIT AGRICOLE S.A., limited-liability company under French law (société anonyme) with a share capital of €9 654.066.136 divided into 3,113,575,591 shares with a par value of €3, all of them paid up in full.
Registered on the Nanterre companies register under the number 784 608 416
- Address: 12 place des Etats-Unis 92545 Montrouge cedex - France
- Publications Director: Philippe Brassac, CEO of Crédit Agricole S.A.
- Managing Editor: Véronique Faujour, Corporate Secretary of Crédit Agricole S.A.
- Hosted by: PROGICA S.A.S. - 12 place des Etats-Unis - 92120 Montrouge - FRANCE - Tél. 01.43.23.44.98 - http://www.credit-agricole.com
The https://pressroom.credit-agricole.com website is hosted by Ikoula and managed by Wiztopic
- Design, creation, production: Babel, SQLI and SMILE
- Photo credits: Getty Images
The publisher wishes to draw Internet users' attention to the provisions applying to the use of this website, referred to hereinafter as the "Site", of which users must be aware. Internet users are also reminded that the secrecy of correspondence is not guaranteed on the Internet, and that they are individually responsible for adopting appropriate measures to protect their data and software.
Terms of access and pricing
Access to the Site is free of charge, except for any telephone communications and Internet access costs, which are invoiced directly by telecom operators and access providers.
This Site is governed by French law.
This Site is a website designed to provide information about Crédit Agricole S.A.
The content made available on this Site is provided for information only. Internet users are responsible for using this information with discernment and applying critical thinking. The existence of links from this Site to other websites does not constitute approval of the said sites or of their content. The publisher cannot be held liable for any information, opinions or recommendations formulated by these third parties. Users are reminded of the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of information: delays, omissions or inaccuracies are likely to occur. This information is provided on an "as is" basis, regardless of its source.
The Site and its constituent elements (data, animations, etc.), especially the brands and logos that appear on it, are protected and governed by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
Any reproduction or representation of the Site or of any of its components, in whole or in part, on any medium or by any process whatsoever, is prohibited.
Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may incur the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
Protection of personal data
CREDIT AGRICOLE S.A., as the data controller, complies with the following principles of the Crédit Agricole Group's Personal Data Protection Charter:
- We do not sell your data;
- We use your data in total transparency with your consent, and only for explicit, legitimate and clearly defined purposes, in accordance with the principle of proportionality, in order to ensure that the collection corresponds to the purpose in question. To this end, we provide clear and transparent information about the purpose of our use of your data, the optional or mandatory nature of your responses on forms, and your data protection rights, both when we give you a quote and when you take out a policy;
- We do not keep your data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or than is required by the standards and authorisations of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) (including the bank industry compliance pack), or by the law and regulations;
- We will only disclose your data to authorised insurance intermediaries, companies in the Crédit Agricole S.A., partners, reinsurers, service providers or authorised professional bodies which have strict legal grounds for accessing this data in the context of our activities, and in compliance with your rights;
- We give you control over your data and how it is used;
- We provide you with clear and transparent information about the purpose of our use of your data, the optional or mandatory nature of your responses on forms, and your data protection rights, both when we give you a quote and when you take out a policy;
- We always prioritise the security of the personal data you entrust to us.
You can read the full text of this Charter by clicking this link: https://www.credit-agricole.fr/nos-engagements/charte-des-donnees-personnelles.html