- 3 min
Second season of “La Minute des aidants” (Caregivers’ Minute) on France 5, dedicated to the 4 million caregivers* in France
Crédit Agricole Assurances, in line with the Group project of Crédit Agricole for health and personal protection, is continuing to move forward with its actions to support family caregivers* with a second season of “La Minute des aidants”, a short programme with 30 episodes presenting the people who provide care and support each day for dependent family members.
Shown daily on France 5 from May to June and then September to October 2012, this second season once again highlights Crédit Agricole Assurances’ commitment to family caregivers, as demonstrated since 2010. This commitment is also reflected in various corporate citizenship initiatives to support associations which in turn support caregivers. All of these actions are presented online at www.etreaidant.com.
This new series focuses on the importance of caregivers as social agents on the ground and offers them practical solutions and information to give them a break and accompany them in what are often difficult day-to-day situations.
More specifically, the new season will look at the following areas:
- Rallying around care beneficiaries in remote locations
- Online medical information
- Equipping care beneficiaries’ homes
- Caregiver's educational role
- Holidays for caregivers and beneficiaries
- Relationship between parents and institutions.
* According to the European charter for family caregivers, drawn up by COFACE, a family caregiver or volunteer is defined as “a person who provides help, on a non-professional basis, entirely or partly, to a dependent person (age, illness, accident) or the people around them for activities relating to day-to-day life”. According to a HID-INSEE survey, France has almost four million caregivers today.
Discover “La Minute des aidants” online at www.etreaidant.com