View articleDossier of the week
Carbon offsets: real progress for the environment – or window-dressing?2020/07/08
Cookie usage policy
To learn more about cookies and their effect on you and your browsing experience, visit the CNIL.
What type of cookies do we use?
These cookies are essential in order to identify yourself and access your account on our site. They expire when you leave the browsing session.
These cookies allow you to store your favourites when it comes to job openings. They expire after two months.
Cookies from third-party sites
How to manage cookies on broswers
How to accept or refuse cookie deposits on your terminal?
Cookies can be managed in different ways: depending on your preferences, you can authorize them, refuse them or deactivate them (a cookie that has already been deposited can only be deactivated, it will only be deleted when it reaches the end of its lifetime). Please note that total rejection of cookies can lead to some of our services being made inaccessible or lead to a less reliable, less efficient or less suitable experience of our services.
You can make your choice and change your preferences using the browser:
Each browser's configuration is different. It is down to you to follow the instructions of your browser manufacturer as follows (links available on date of updating this privacy statement):
- If you use Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you use Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
- If you use Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent#w_paramaetres-des-cookies
- If you use Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- If you use Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- If you use different terminals, make sure to set the corresponding browser according to your preferences.