Crédit Agricole Group Infrastructure Platform
Crédit Agricole Group Infrastructure Platform, key player in the Crédit Agricole Group’s digital transformation.
Since January 1st, 2019, Crédit Agricole Group Infrastructure Platform (CA-GIP) has accounted for 80% of the Group’s IT production, infrastructure and technology platforms.
CA-GIP is a workforce of more than 4,000 people, including 1,800 employees spread over 17 sites in France!
Our objective? Respond to the challenges of the digital revolution, which the Credit Agricole Group is facing to strengthen its competitive position. Our ambition is to develop new platforms adapted to digital practices, while ensuring a high level of security and confidentiality. Not to mention affirming and demonstrating our strong CSR funds in use, for example with the ecodesign of our solutions.
CA-GIP’s business model
Crédit Agricole Group Infrastructure Platform (CA-GIP) comprises 80% of the Group’s IT production, infrastructure and technology platforms. Our business model is organized around Clusters and Socles. They work together with all the support functions of the company.
- The Clusters are responsible for end-to-end IT production for the entities of the Group, through integration, project support and application operation. They work closely with them.
- The Socles cover CA-GIP’s technological activities. They share the technology platforms shared across the Group.
CA-GIP en chiffres
unique visitors per day on hosted applications
- Indicator 1: on the pay gap between women and men: 35/40
- Indicator 2: on the gap in the rate of increase between women and men: 20/20
- Indicator 3: on the promotion gap between women and men: 15/15
- Indicator 4: on the percentage of Fs promoted on return from maternity leave: 10/10
- Indicator 5: on the number of women in the company's 10 highest earners: 0/1
Follow CA-GIP on social networks!
CA-GIP is recruiting, discover their job offers by clicking here.
CA-GIP en vidéo