COP 26: participation by the Crédit Agricole group
This event, which will be attended by leaders from around the world, is an opportunity for Crédit Agricole to reaffirm its commitments in relation to the climate. Eric Campos, Head of Societal Project and Chief Executive Officer of the Foudation Grameen Crédit Agricole, Xavier Musca, Deputy CEO of Crédit Agricole S.A., and Thierry Lebrun, Director of Banking Transitions at Crédit Agricole Nord de France, will all be speaking at the event.
- 3/11 at 12.30pm – Participation by Eric Campos in a round table on the theme “Just transition or how to make the transition acceptable”, organised jointly with Finance for Tomorrow
- 5/11 at 11.30am – Participation by Eric Campos in a round table on the just transition at the IDFC (International Development Finance Club) on behalf of the Grameen Foundation
- 8/11 at 3pm – Intervention by Xavier Musca in the round table “Putting people at the core of climate action”, in partnership with the OECD B4IG (Business For Inclusion Growth)
- 8/11 at 3.15pm – Participation by Eric Campos in the GEF (Global Environment Facility) round table on behalf of the Grameen Foundation: “Indicators and Framework for Climate Change Adaptation and Biodiversity conservation finance for Smallholders and Rural communities: leveraging private and public finance”
- 9/11 from 9.30am to 12 noon – Participation by Thierry Lebrun, Director of Banking Transitions at Crédit Agricole Nord de France, in the round table organised by the EACB (European Association for Cooperative Banks): “Transition driven by Co-operative Banks”