View articleDossier of the week
Methane and the greenhouse effect2022/09/12
"The nature of Web is its universality. It must be accessible to all people with disabilities.
Crédit Agricole S.A. is committed to this civic-minded approach and strives to provide you with a site that is accessible and compliant with RGAA 4.0 criteria at Double-A (AA) level via regular site updates.
Le Crédit Agricole undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to https://www.credit-agricole.com.
Le Crédit Agricole site is in non conformant with RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that 45.45% of the Double-A (AA) level GAAR 4.0 criteria are met.
- 25 compliant criteria
- 30 non-compliant criteria
- 51 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Site landmarks are not properly defined for all pages: main, nav and footer,
- The contrast between the color of the background and the text/images is not sufficient despite of the activation of the high contrast feature provided by the web site,
- Some links and buttons don’t have explicit labels,
- Focus gets lost in some parts of the website,
- HTML5 good practices are not respected on the implementation of some component like the breadcrumb, Quick links tab panel,
- Some important messages are not vocalized by the screen reader(like the number of results found on the research page)
- Informative images are not conveyed to sighed users by using alternatives.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
Making all PDF files accessible is not required for this website since an alternative has been provided via online conversion PDF to HTML tool:
> Documents PDF to be downloaded
You can find on this site of the downloadable documents in the size PDF; certain document PDF was the object of a particular processing(treatment) so that they are accessible(approachable) to the visually handicapped persons. For the reading of documents PDF, you can download Acrobat Reader.
Or then, you can transform the PDF into classic HTML format by using the engine of on-line conversion of Adobe; for it copy the address of the link towards the file in PDF and stick in the field planned for that purpose via the tool of online conversion of Adobe.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 2020/16/12.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- La page d'accueil : https://www.credit-agricole.com
- La page de résultats de recherche : https://www.credit-agricole.com/rechercher?search%5Bkeywords%5D
- Trouver un site : https://www.credit-agricole.com/trouver-un-site
- Gouvernance : https://www.credit-agricole.com/le-groupe/gouvernance
- Rapport intégré : https://www.credit-agricole.com/finance/finance/rapport-integre
- Agenda financier : https://www.credit-agricole.com/finance/finance/agenda-financier
- Accès rapide : https://www.credit-agricole.com/campus/vos-acces-rapides
- Histoire du groupe : https://www.credit-agricole.com/le-groupe/histoire-du-groupe-credit-agricole
- A La Une : https://www.credit-agricole.com/chaines-d-infos/toutes-les-chaines-d-info-du-groupe-credit-agricole/a-la-une/credit-agricole-et-inovexus-un-partenariat-au-service-de-l-innovation
- Mentions légales : https://www.credit-agricole.com/footer/mentions-legales
- Page accessibilité : https://www.credit-agricole.com/footer/accessibilite
- Le Groupe : https://www.credit-agricole.com/le-groupe/decouvrir-le-groupe-credit-agricole
- Nos Marques : https://www.credit-agricole.com/marques-et-metiers/toutes-nos-marques?tab=all
- Information Règlementée : https://www.credit-agricole.com/finance/finance/information-reglementee
- Communiqué Financier : https://www.credit-agricole.com/finance/finance/communiques-de-presse-financiers
- Dette : https://www.credit-agricole.com/finance/finance/dette
- Contact : https://www.credit-agricole.com/contact
- Liste des implantations : https://www.credit-agricole.com/le-groupe/liste-des-implantations
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the Credit Agricole website webmaster at the following email address: contact.Webmaster@credit-agricole-sa.fr
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp):
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07